• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Admin
    TX HS Football Talk
    • Mar 2015

Daily Craig: The kicker was the problem, of course

(Watch for falling rocks, and stocks)

As we end the month of September we sports types have learned several things. It's clear now the problem with the TEXANS has been the AGGIE KICKER. Despite his misses last weekend, the team still won. But the team didn't win by ENOUGH so he is out of work. PAT'S AND FG'S missed spelled doom for Randy Bullock. A guy nine years older is now the TEXANS HOPE. I could have sworn the first two losses had something to do with dropped passes and incompetent line play. I STAND CORRECTED. It was the kicker.

Quarterbacks must have been solid. It says something for an outfit that needs a kicker who never misses. EVER. Good thing the G.M. hasn't missed over the last few years. Yep, he's solid. I also figured out when we were young no one ever said, "Go Webster it," when you couldn't define something.

I HAVE ALSO LEARNED FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YEARS, I am nervous about the last few baseball games of the ASTROS SEASON. For one thing, my son got his playoff tickets in the mail yesterday. He should frame them no matter how it turns out. Please ASTROS, MAKE THE PLAYOFFS. You wouldn't want to disappoint a kid from Houston who lives and breathes HOUSTON SPORTS. You have to beat out those RANGERS AND ANGELS, CAUSE my son just bought a RANDY BULLOCK REPLICA JERSEY. You can't make him cry twice in one week. 

I gotta see if RICK SMITH might blame the FALCONS loss on the equipment manager.

Read more about Craig Roberts here.

More...
Working...