X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Admin
    TX HS Football Talk
    • Mar 2015

Daily Craig: Pressure week for Texans

(We don't want Houston in the Hurricane postseason)

The TEXANS did the NFL hokey pokey Wednesday. Taking men off other team's practice squads (including one from the recently defeated Tampa BAYIANS) and moving parts from one side of the ball to the other. This is pressure week fans. THE TEXANS are up against one of the most exciting offenses in the NF-HELL and it will take more than three JJ Watt H-E-B spots to make a difference. I do admire the toga Greek yogurt commercial because some Houston family got a new fence to make the place look decent.

Bill O'Brien is keeping his star running back IN THE MAYBE CATEGORY. He said Arian will be a "game time decision." The first person to use that expression was Vance Wimer of Lansing, Michigan. Vance got caught with his wife's sister just before HE WAS TO PITCH IN A BEER SOFTBALL LEAGUE. Wimer said it would be a "game time decision if he was still alive." But that is for another DAILY. It would be a major plus if Houston could beat Atlanta. Hands in the air if you think it could possibly happen? Not one hand left a steering wheel. Good. Safe driving is what it's all about.

And now a brief thought regarding COLLEGE FOOTBALL. Oliver Luck, father of famous Indy resident, leads the NCAA'S DO NOT DO WRONG DIVISION. He told all athletes they could NOT take part in DRAFTKINGS or FAN DUEL. Betting is betting even though the government sees it as a skill contest. However, I see it this way. If you do play fantasy and bet on yourself, you will do your best. You would never put money on yourself to fail. It does not work that way. Just ask Pete Rose. OK, bad example.

I gotta pick up the pecans in the yard but My MONEY is on the squirrels.

Read more about Craig Roberts here.

More...
Working...